A project has been prepared for a three-span bridge with different lengths and the various options.
- Holes with lengths – 20.00 m, 21.00 m and 20.00 m
- The main beams are prefabricated, with a “simple beam” static scheme, made of prestressed reinforced concrete type GT95, with a wide upper flange, length 20.00 m and height H=0.95 m.
- They are united by a monolithic road slab with a thickness of 20 cm.
- Holes with lengths – 19.00 m, 23.00 m and 19.00 m.
- The facility is designed as a three-hole frame of ordinary reinforced concrete.
- The superstructure has a double rib cross-section and is rigidly connected with round columns.
- Openings with lengths – 12.50 m, 36.00 m and 12.50 m.
- The facility is designed as a three-hole frame with a slab section of ordinary reinforced concrete.
- The middle opening has a combined section made of 17 pieces of steel beams – hot-rolled HEB 700 structural steel profiles, concreted in reinforced concrete through 600 mm axially.
- The superstructure is rigidly connected to the posts.
Option 1 was selected by the Employer after phase 1 of the design and was fully developed. The project was prepared with full geodetic and geological surveys, as well as projects for environmental protection and safe working conditions during construction. The purpose of the project is to prepare an assessment of the condition of the existing bridge abutment and, if possible, to adapt it in the design of the new superstructure and substructure. The total length of the superstructure of the bridge is 63.00 m. The dimensions consist of a roadway – 8.00 m and sidewalks 2×2.00 m.