TP10 is part of the new high speed railway Copenhagen – Ringsted. This section includes 3km of the railway and its adjacent facilities and roads.
- Design of road and railway, prestressed reinforced concrete bridges.
- Design of pedestrian skew steel bridge, the section of the bridge is a closed box.
- Design of lightweight concrete retaining walls.
- Design of sheet piling walls used for foundation of the bridges and are anchored under them.
- Design of reinforced concrete railway tunnel.
- Relocation of existing highway due to new construction of a railway tunnel under the highway.
- Reconstruction and new design of highway junction in order to increase speed and build speed railway line across the road connections.
- Design of temporary traffic organization.
- Redesign and design of different class roads – urban and rural.
- Design of vertical planning of different types and with different intensity road junctions, which include bike lanes and pedestrian paths.
- Design of vertical and horizontal signalization, road markings and safety facilities on the roads.